Taken payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham2033
New Poster

Taken payment

If you miss a payment is there a 25 dollar latefee.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Graham2033, 

That's a good question, thank you for asking! We don't issue late fees if you miss your monthly payment. We will remind you via e-mail and eventually via browser messaging after your due date to pay your bill, and if you aren't able to pay right away, please give us a call at 866-347-3292 so you may request a due date extension or work something else out with us. 

I hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Graham2033 

Your post is very difficult to decipher.  Perhaps the reps will be able to tell what's going on from the customer service notes on your account, but it may be beneficial to edit your post to add some punctuation and perhaps clarify it a bit.  You can do so by clicking on the three dots to the upper right of your post and clicking on Edit Message.

If i miss a payment do that bring me a 25 dollar fee on my account
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I think you're asking if there's a penalty for being late on your payment.  I hope a HN rep will be able to answer that for you, but you can also get an answer if you call Customer Service. 

Hi Graham2033, 

That's a good question, thank you for asking! We don't issue late fees if you miss your monthly payment. We will remind you via e-mail and eventually via browser messaging after your due date to pay your bill, and if you aren't able to pay right away, please give us a call at 866-347-3292 so you may request a due date extension or work something else out with us. 

I hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!