Token Prices...?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Token Prices...?

When did token prices change?  Looking at Shop/Upgrade > Get More Data and I see the following...

3GB for $9, 5GB for $15, 10GB for $30 and 25GB for $75

Yes this is a huge upgrade in pricing seeing as before $16 only gave you an extra 2GB...  But the Status Meter doesn't show this, it shows the old token prices.  Is this just a promo on the website or?

Also, LABELS SUCK~!  Took me a second to figure out where the label stuff was lol.

Thanks,
C0RR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah. Got word back, this was displayed prematurely. I'm sorry for the confusion this caused. 😕 Thank you again for bringing this up so we can prevent others from this inconvenience. 🙂

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Hi C0RR0SIVE,

Thanks for posting and bringing this up. Those token prices are correct. Are you saying that the Status Meter application is still reflecting the old prices? If so I'll let our devs know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Before we go any further, what's the latest release version, as I may be on something "special"...  But yes, the version I am on right this moment displays the old pricing and purchase information.  My version states 6.5.3 and has the 2017 copywrite logo in the About section.

Thanks for the version number, that helps. I've sent this to the devs to let them know. I'll post back once I have any updates to share.

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Can't delete so lets edit to a period.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Ah. Got word back, this was displayed prematurely. I'm sorry for the confusion this caused. 😕 Thank you again for bringing this up so we can prevent others from this inconvenience. 🙂

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

delete.pngContent deleted by user. (It would be nice if we could delete our own posts).