Hughesnet Community

Token Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James11

Token Question

I am sure someone in the community can answer this besides the reps.

After I add a token to my account what happens to the unused balance of the bandwidth from the token. Will it stay in my account until I need (as in roll over) or is that unused bandwidth lost forever.

I am sure I knew the answer to this once but my brain has been in overload for several months due to work and I cannot remember.

Thanks and stay warm if your in the mid-south.
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning James,

Thanks for posting, that's a good question. Once you use a token, 500 MB is added to your token data allowance, and yes it rolls over.

If you're in the Anytime Bytes period and you run out of Anytime Bytes, you will start using your token bytes until you run out or until the Bonus Bytes period starts. Say your monthly allowance resets before you use up all 500 MB of your token bytes, you will still have the remaining token bytes for future use.

Hope that clears things up.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

James11

Thanks a bunch for the answer. Have a wonderful day and try to stay warm and safe with all the snow. 
Liz

You're welcome James, you too!

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!