Totally not worth it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanis_rikus
New Poster

Totally not worth it

I'm tired of this particular internet provider already. Tech supports lies on the phone to start off then supposedly had a 2 year lock in price for service that was a lie had the plan price change three times including a 40$ increase on the last month of the term. Would have high speed for 1 month out of 3 so downloads updates and other things would never happen had to wait 4 days just to let one of my systems do a 3gb update after the billing period just renewed. so if someone asks me about this provider in the future I will tell them they are garbage quality all the way around.
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Looks like you may be unhappy with your service.  Fortunately, you can cancel it at any time and go on your merry way. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Tanis_rikus wrote:
had the plan price change three times including a 40$ increase on the last month of the term.  

A subscriber's plan price will only increase if/when a promotional or special discount ends.   At no other time does a subscriber's plan price increase. 

The monthly bill can increase due to the aforementioned discounts ending and/or state/local taxes increasing. 

If you're having speed issues outside of normal evening congestion and/or plan data exhaustion and you would like help, please start a new topic in Tech Support concerning such.