Unable to pay bill online

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaseyshopping
New Poster

Unable to pay bill online

I have been trying to pay my bill for the last 3 months online. I get the notifications that I'm not the primary account holder and that I don't have access. I am the only one on the account. I have a company credit card and they have the amount set for my Hughesnet bill to be paid one month at a time. They are concerned because of the cost Hughesnet is per month and that last month Hughesnet attempted to charge the card 12 times. My comptroller was worried that my card had been stolen. When I explained to her that I haven't been able to process anything online, it did not go well. My comptroller feels we need to start seeking alternative options for my internet service. She does not like that these issues have been ongoing. Every month I have had to call and get transferred through the phone tree for payment options. Is there any way to pay the bill online? I have had very good luck with Hughesnet. If my company doesn't feel confient in the service and the "lack of control", I am afraid I won't have a lot of choice. Any help would be great.
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning Kasey, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I pulled up your account to investigate and I see you have a small business account (SME). In your case, you'll have to log into the Support Center under your parent SAN to pay online.  Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with your parent SAN.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you!

You're welcome, Kasey. Don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns. 

Have a good weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!