Hughesnet Community

Usage Refresh Button on myAccount site...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Usage Refresh Button on myAccount site...

Because the Usage section on the myAccount site shows one's data in MB rather than GBs, it's very helpful when trying to see smaller amounts of data usage.  The problem with it is that the button to refresh it has to be clicked on in just the right spot to get the data to refresh.  One little, teeny, tiny spot on the upper right arc of the circle.  It's extremely annoying trying to hit that spot.  On my 21.5" screen it's a spot about 1mmx1mm.  Yes, that's one millimeter.  I'm using Chrome as a browser and the large black arrow as a pointer.  Is there any way that button could be made a little more user friendly and have the clickable area be just a tad larger?  And by a tad I mean large enough for a person to not have to hunt for it. 

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

The icon should behave as all the others do now. I can click a pretty wide area of it. Let me know if you still have the issue.

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MarkJFine
Professor

lol.. I've never found the hotspot and just thought it was there for style.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@MarkJFine wrote:

lol.. I've never found the hotspot and just thought it was there for style.

I imagine a lot of other people have assumed the same thing.  It's ludicrous that it's so small.  

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Mine used to work  but no longer does.

Amanda

Hi Gabe

Thank you for bringing this up! I had never noticed it before. The ones on the account information page seem to be working normally, so I assume this one is an outlier. I also have the same problem you describe in Chrome. I've sent it to the appropriate group here to investigate and will keep you all updated.

~Amanda

Hello,

The icon should behave as all the others do now. I can click a pretty wide area of it. Let me know if you still have the issue.

Thanks,

Amanda

GabeU

Awesome!!!  It's perfect now.  Thank you so much for having them fix that, and thanks to those who fixed it, too.  I very much appreciate it.  

giphy.gif