cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage depleted overnight. All updates set during free time.

Lea

Usage depleted overnight. All updates set during free time.

We have had HughesNet for several years. Nothing has changed with our computer settings. Everything updates in the middle of the night during free time. Our wifi has a 24 character password! Our neighbors all have DSL. Our allowance is being used up overnight while no one is using it. Went to bed with 32% and have Zero this morning.
178 REPLIES 178
New Poster

Re: Usage depleted overnight. All updates set during free time.

Did your allowance not refill over night?
Lea

It is supposed to add the unused 32% to today's 50% on my plan.
New Poster

right, so this morning your data should have been at 82%. which would be the 32% from last night and the 50% from your refill this morning. so did it not refill or did it refill the disappear or did it not ever give you today's 50%?
Lea

It refilled to 50% only.  I have had issues with my data over the last week.  I would look at it and think it was off, but never really investigated.  This time, I know it did not refill to the point that it should have. 

Hello Lea,

We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account and investigate this further for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Lea

J7 111000143456375 0     is my serial number.  Thanks for looking into it.

You're welcome, thank you Lea. We'll post back once we have any updates or additional questions.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Lea

Again this morning my data refreshed only to 50%.
New Poster

Lea are you by any chance using an old status meter? if so try downloading the newest version and see if make any difference.