Very unhappy customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorraine72
New Poster

Very unhappy customer

On October 29th 2019 I called and got a quote for services at 49.95 a month. I got sent a email with a diffrent price. It was said we were being recored when we started our converstaion. So im requesting the recording from October 29th 2019 to be reviewed. I agreed on the 49.95 not 67 dollar monthly bill. im not understanding why did they pull money from my account on Octobeer 31st 2019  $9.98 and November 4th  2019 $8.47.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can see the charges under My Account.  The invoice (look under Current Invoice) will show an itemisation of what you are being charged for. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@lorraine72 

The $49.95 is the plan price, but there is also $14.99 equipment lease fee and taxes.  

The two other charges likely have to do with taxes and/or some type of prorated charges, but you can sign into the MyAccount site to see, as maratsade explained.  Check your invoices on the "My Bill" page.

Edit:  While viewing an invoice, you can scroll down to see the Descriptions of the charges, each of which you can click on for a further breakdown.

gimego
New Poster

Agree they have mislead us, when I signed up for the Promo for the "49.00" a month for 2 years (yes 2 years I have a copy of the email) there was NO MENTION of a fee for the equipment OR and extra charge for a paper bill, My first month is 61.39 and supposedly Im locked into this for at least a year?? phone calls to customer support are of no help...

Im warning ALL who are thinking of using them of the false information they are sending out