Hughesnet Community

Why is invoice rising with no service changes?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamradio
Senior

Why is invoice rising with no service changes?

I have the 20GB plan.  Prior to that I had 10GB. There was an understandable invoice increase with the up grade.  Now billing has increased with no service change...

6/21  -  $64.90

10 to 20 GB upgrade

7/21  -  $73.90

8/21  -  $73.90

Current invoice (@ 9/17)  -  103.68+ tax

Why the huge increase?????

Thanks,  Woody

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Woody,

I have reviewed your bill and found that you were charged twice for the 20GB plan, but it did deduct the price of the 10GB plan as well. I have credited your account for the remaining amount of the double charge. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

*Felicia*

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

While you wait for a Hughesnet moderator to reply, you may want to log into your account and check out the invoice.  It will itemize the charges. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

I have the 20GB plan.  Prior to that I had 10GB. There was an understandable invoice increase with the up grade.  Now billing has increased with no service change...

6/21  -  $64.90

10 to 20 GB upgrade

7/21  -  $73.90

8/21  -  $73.90

Current invoice (@ 9/17)  -  103.68+ tax

Why the huge increase?????

Thanks,  Woody

Thanks, but I did.  It is how I discovered the issue...

Capture.JPG

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

And you have no idea what that recurring/one time charge is? (that is, what the difference of $29.78 is). The mods can certainly look up your account and figure this out for you.

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Hi Woody,

Sorry for the wait. I've got your account and will take a look at it. I might need to ask for help because my stronger suit is in the technical world rather than billing, so bear with me. In the meantime, if you open up the invoice and see "Printer Friendly" in the corner, it should itemize even further.

Thanks

Amanda

OK, will do.  Let me know if I can supply additional info.

Woody

Hello Woody,

I have reviewed your bill and found that you were charged twice for the 20GB plan, but it did deduct the price of the 10GB plan as well. I have credited your account for the remaining amount of the double charge. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

*Felicia*

Thanks....

I checked the invoice and it is as confussing as ever.  But, I checked the credit card bill and at this point it indicates the correct amount (74.90).

Woody,

You are welcome! 🙂