Will my hn9000 account auto cancel?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam_W
Freshman

Will my hn9000 account auto cancel?

Considering they decommissioned the satellite and I'm no longer getting internet through hughesnet will my hn9000 account auto cancel?  Or do I have to call up a number and listen to someone try to convince me to stay while I was able to get a unlimited fiber optic hook up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Adam,

Thanks for reaching out. Congratulations on getting fiber! Your HughesNet service wouldn't have auto-canceled after Spaceway (or any satellite) is decommisioned, so I am glad to see you've already called in to take care of that.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I don't think accounts auto-cancel. 

Alright, thanks.  When they started sending me those texts a month back I was hoping otherwise.  

Called them got the ball rolling.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Awesome! I hope the account closes quickly for you.  And congrats on getting fiber!

Good morning Adam,

Thanks for reaching out. Congratulations on getting fiber! Your HughesNet service wouldn't have auto-canceled after Spaceway (or any satellite) is decommisioned, so I am glad to see you've already called in to take care of that.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!