You messed up my checking account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wisteria1979
New Poster

You messed up my checking account

I cant believe this company. My bill is due on the 13th of every month. This month I needed to have hughes net wait till Friday to take the money out of my account. I new i did not have enough money to pay the bill until then. So I called and explained the situation. The man on the phone assured me it would not be a problem Gave to the reference number it is 118567446. When I checked my account this morning it was over drawn over 60 dollars. I depended on that money for me and my son the next two days to eat. I also depended on the word of the employee at hughes net. So i called back today and spoke to a woman for a lengthy period of time today. Only to find out she can not do anything bout this situation. She was kind enough to direct me here where the company may be able to help me over turn this payment. her refference number is 118578364. Please help rectify this situation as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning wisteria1979, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and providing that case number, that certainly speeds things up. Let me review your account and private message you with details. You can check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning wisteria1979,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!