Hughesnet Community

at my wits end

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slick.rick

at my wits end

i am a new customer just over 1 month and am truly truly upset with this internet service that i'm willing to pay the disconnect fee. i got this setup through direct tv because i was told i would get abundle package now i'm told it's not true i feel iwas lied to and now i'll be penaluzed $400 to get out of it not counting the $200 i paid to get hooked up thats $600 for less than two months of unreliable crappy service!!! thanks hughesnet....for nothing
4 REPLIES 4
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

DirecTV is who you should be mad at if they misled you.
Mordacious

It's ALWAYS Hughesnet's fault. Haven't you learned that by now? It doesn't matter who they talked to, who told them what, it's ALWAYS Hughesnet's fault. Why would he be angry at the people that supposedly lied to him?

You will also notice he never said what his issue is, just he's PO'd and wants to disconnect, he doesn't want help to make the service work better. Typical instant gratification, I want it now and I want it all!

Hey slick, care to ask for help fixing whatever it is that has your nickers in a bunch? Or do you just want to sit in the corner and pout? Why not take advantage of the help available here? Guess that's not as attention grabbing as holding your breath until you turn blue.
Mordacious

jezra

I'll give you 10:1 he hasn't thought that far ahead.
Amanda

Hi Slick.Rick

We're sorry to hear about that! Since you purchased your bundle via DirecTV we really recommend reaching out to them about concerns regarding your account. Here is a helpful link with contact information for them: https://support.directv.com/app/contact_us

Thanks!
Amanda