billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjv215
New Poster

billing

I was told I would be getting a $50 discount and I received a $25 discount and I dont' understand why. and I am getting the runaround about who can listen to the phone call that was taped because we all know that the conversations are all taped . I asked to speak to someone who could listen to it and they told me to come on here and write it on here please help someone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

@mjv215,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are going through this. I believe you are referring to the sales call where this was promised. Currently, this is the only call I will be able to investigate. Please allow up to a full business week for this to be investigated. Once I have the results, I will private message you with an update and further information. I appreciate your patience in advance.   

-Damian 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@mjv215 

A rep will likely reply.  They're on from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, though there is one on sometimes in the evening.  They usually reply within a day. 

Damian

@mjv215,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are going through this. I believe you are referring to the sales call where this was promised. Currently, this is the only call I will be able to investigate. Please allow up to a full business week for this to be investigated. Once I have the results, I will private message you with an update and further information. I appreciate your patience in advance.   

-Damian 

Ok thank you very much Joanne

Hi this is Joanne Viti and I was just wondering if you got a chance to listen to that phone call ? 

mjv215
New Poster

Just wondering if you found out anythig?    Thank you Joanne 

maratsade

Joanne, they won't be back until Monday.  That's the earliest you'll hear.  @Damian , @Liz 

Ok Thank you very much   Joanne 

@mjv215,

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being reviewed. I apologize for the delay in response. We have had an extreme increase in social media activity due to COVID-19. In an effort to assist as many customers as we can, there has been a delay in response and I do apologize for that.  

In regards to the results. I have private messaged you with the update. Please refer there for information. 

-Damian. 

@mjv215

After finishing the investigation, we would like to honor the $50 credit. You have two options on how you would like to receive this. We can do a $25 credit for 2 months or a one time credit for $50. Either one of these would be activated on your next bill generation date. Please let me know what you would like to do. 

-Damian

Thank you so much    you can do @$25.00 for 2 months that would be fine .

I really appreciate you settling this matter for me .    thanks again Joanne 

@mjv215,

Thank you for confirming this. The discount has now been applied. You will be able to see this once your next bill generates on the 3rd of May.  

-Damian 

GabeU

It's just a possibility, but with the topic having a Solution marked it may be indicating to the reps that the issue has been solved and no longer needing replies.  This may be why there has been no response.  

Hopefully maratsade's tagging of Damian will elicit one.