cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if been having problems how can I get out of contract without early termination fees is there a way

Freshman

Re: if been having problems how can I get out of contract without early termination fees is there a

my email is steveninliberty@yahoo not getting notifications from this when have it set up to do so just another downfall with your awesome service

Re: if been having problems how can I get out of contract without early termination fees is there a

Good morning Steven,

Thank you for PMing me. I ran diagnostics on your site and decided to send you a replacement modem to see if that will address your intermittent connectivity concerns. You may use the same box to return your current modem with the return label located in the outer pouch. Please let me know how the new modem works out for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted
Freshman

out of town for now will try new modem when get back.. just hope I dont get charged for it.if modem doesnt work then what???

Good morning Steven,

The modem is complimentary. If you find that you're still experiencing intermittent connectivity, I would suggest temporarily keeping the modem plugged into a wall outlet and your computer plugged directly into the modem to see if the connection dropping persists.

Thanks,
Liz

Freshman

got new modem hooked up & set up still having the same problem after a hour the system light went out just like it has done before of course lost connection I hate it right in the middle of something & lose connection I have decided I am done with hughes.net its not worth paying over $60 monthly & have this rotten poor service that I have had with hughes so please send me them return boxes so I can return everything back,please dont charge me for early termination fees I feel I have paid that many times by paying & not get good service from hughes.thanks for trying to help fix the problems but still didnt work.I hope to get return boxes soon

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting back and letting me know of your system performance after replacing the modem. With the modem ruled out as the cause of your disconnects, I'm sure that you are one of many people affected by a timing issue our engineers found on your beam.

In the tech support board, other members were reporting similar experiences, to which I provided an update last night:

Our engineers confirmed a timing issue affecting your beams, 21 and 29. A fix for this has been recommended to the network engineers, but the implementation date has yet to be determined. Once I get word on when this will roll out, I will let you know.

I have no issue with crediting your account until this fix is rolled out, but if you would rather not wait, please check your PMs.

Thanks,
Liz