internet price

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hessy41
Sophomore

internet price

I just wrote a whole letter and it disappeard  I was complaining about how they said I had to buy the equipment, then found out later , like 3 or 4 days that I could have rented it.  They then said I could.  that my credit was good.  I was only charged $15 something the first month.  the next month it was $49. something  when I called I was told my credit wasn't good,  after areguing with him   He gave me $20 credit each month for a year.  I told him I didn't want that I wanted the $15 I was promised.  Then I talked to another person and after arguing she said the same thing my credit was bad.  I have an excellent credit rating of 820.  She gave me the supervisor and she was very rude.  I have not been able to hardly understand any of them.  When I took the service, they ask how I would use it.  I said e mail, text and phone calls and occassional look something up.  No streaming or downloading.  They said what I have will be fine.  The 2nd month I  only had 10% with 6 days to go.  They lied about that.  Everytime I ask a question they just said what I wanted to hear in most cases.  The guy that installed the dish put it in the farthest room from the rest of the house because it was easy for him.  I ask him to put it in the bedroom which is in the middle of the house and he said no.   I want to get out of this contract.  I talked to another person and they said yes,  they sucker you in  and lie and then you are stuckl.   the lady that I talked to tonight told me to try this.  At least I could understand her.  Your company is nothing  but a bunch of liars that no one can understand.  They talk so fast you can't understand any of it.  The lady told you to give you the serial # of the radio as she called it because I will have to move everything to get to the router for the number on the  back  It is: 601711623665 Hope to hear from you and get this settled to my satisfaction.

43 REPLIES 43

hessy41,

I apologize for not updating you sooner; I am still looking into this. As soon as I have more information I will definitely let you know.  Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

I have written 2 letters explaining how Hughes Net has lied to me from the very beginning to two days ago. They said I had good credit or something to that effect and would be glad to sign me up.  First they said I needed to buy the equipment.  Later when I found out I could rent the equipment, I called back and of course put me on hold and came back and said, yes your credit is good and since you just started, we can switch you over to rent.  What did I want them to do with the $300.   They said they could return it or credit each months account which I said to do.  The first month it was credited.  The second month I was charged.  I called back the girl gave me all kinds of excuses, finally put me on hold and came back and said I had bad credit.  In between time, I had got a letter from Hugh's Net state I had bad credit.  I called on that and the guy said, it as sent to me by mistake.  Evidently that was a lie, or they all are lying about my credit just to get out of renting the equipment to me.  I;m past that.  They wore me down.  They lied about how much data I get.  Found out the first month they reset it so it looks like you have more data.  That info came from the lady I talked to who told me to write to you people.  Then this month, i almost ran out.  It's just been one lie after another and I want out of this contract.  I cannot work with people who lie everytime you ask a questions.  Also I talked to a supervisor and she was very rude.  Also I have a terrible time understanding any of these people.  None of them talk very good.  They give their name so fast you can't understand it.  When you tell them to slow down, they do for one sentence and then it's back to full speed.  You can respond under hessy41 as I don't see where to put it.  Also my Ser. # DSS36333964 of my radio.  That is another thing, the guy that installed my router put it clear back in the utility room between the wall and the dryer.  I can hardly get to it without moving things.  I ask him to put it in the middle bedroom but he wouldn't do it.  I just want to get out of this contract and go on with my life,  It is upsetting me very much and it gives me "Afib attacks"  If I'm not careful, I will end up in the hospital.