cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet price

Sophomore

Re: internet price

thank you for looking into this for me.  It's not just the price, or the usuage, or the placement of the moden.  Though all three of them upset me.  Mostly it is the fact they woulde lie about things,  for instant, first they said I had good credit, when I wanted to rent after I found out I could, they said I had good credit, and I was charged only part of my bill as they took part of it off my credit.  Anyway that is what they told me.  The next month it was the full amount.  When I called they kept saying I owned it.  I kept arguing   Then they said I had bad credit and couldn't do that.They also didn't explain about the warranty.  Nothing about after 6 months I get charged for a person to come out and look at it.  I assumed the warranty was for two years.  What I'm trying to say is, they are not honest people.  They say what you want to hear.  And mostly, I couldn't understand them.  None had good English and all talked way to fast.   You have to listen to all the calls to get exactly how it was.   I just hope you look into it all with an open mind.  All I want is to get out of the contract without any additional price. Thank again.  I hope. 

Sophomore

wondering if you have any news.  It has been a week  .  Just asking.

Sophomore

I'm sorry, I don't know if you sent me anything.  I'm not up on signs.  Did you send a Kudo?  and what does it mean?  Thanks for your helping.

Highlighted

hessy41,

I apologize for not updating you sooner; I am still looking into this. As soon as I have more information I will definitely let you know.  Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Distinguished Professor III

@hessy41 wrote:

Did you send a Kudo?  and what does it mean?  

A Kudo is similar to a "like", so if someone likes a post you wrote they can give you a Kudo by clicking on the Kudo button, which is the "thumbs up" in the little box on the lower left of the post.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sophomore

So was that a good sign, you are making prograss or you just liked what I said.  wish I understood this more.  I gave you a kudo but don't know if you got it.

@hessy41 wrote:

So was that a good sign, you are making prograss or you just liked what I said.  wish I understood this more.  I gave you a kudo but don't know if you got it.

I Kudoed your post that said, "wondering if you have any news.  It has been a week  .  Just asking.", as an agreement with what you were asking/saying.  As a form of solidarity, if you will.  Smiley Happy 

Edit:  And yes, I did get your Kudo.  When you Kudo someone's post the thumbs up box will show as a solid blue to you.  Also, when you see a number of Kudos on someone's post, you can click that number to be taken to a page that shows who it was that Kudoed the post.  

The following is what I see with the post of yours that I Kudoed.  Notice how the thumbs up is solid blue, showing me that I kudoed your post?  

Capture.JPG

On posts that have been Kudoed, including my own post, I can click on the number to see who Kudoed it, which for the post below was you.  

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

A post with multiple Kudoes (this is from another thread), and which you can also see that I Kudoed, because it is solid blue, and which you can tell, by the info shown in the second picture below, that I just now Kudoed.  Again, any post that YOU have Kudoed will show the thumbs up as solid blue to YOU.  

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

And sorry for taking your thread off topic.  I just wanted to explain the Kudoes to you.  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sophomore

thnks for the eplanation.  Now I'll let you get back to work.

Sophomore

I hope that kudo I gave you didn't give you the idea about my problem.  Cause it didn't  I'm waiting to see what has happened.  The kudo was just because I like the way you explained the kudo but like I said, still waiting for some good news on my complaints.

@hessy41

I try my best to explain things in the way it's easiest to understand them, though I don't always succeed in that endeavor.  Smiley Tongue  

I'm hoping that you hear back from @Hardy soon, as well.