cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my monthly bill

Highlighted

my monthly bill

when I signed on with directv they told me my monthly bill would be $71.00 a month for hughes and directv. all of a sudden my directv was a $110.00 a month and my hughesnet $60.60 a month. I called directv  and told them to listen to the tape of the salesman and myself, now my bill is $40.00 a month for directv. I was having trouble last month staying on line, so I called hughes. $60.60 a month isn.t enough to be on line as much as you want so this token business has gotten me a $112.00 bill from hughesnet. the lady 2 weeks ago said my bill would be $40.00 a month from now on. but in reality the $112.00 bill stands and so does the $60.00 a month bill. directv and hughesnet are nothing more than shysters. and when my contract is up so will direct and hughes be. bob colston

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Why are service terms different?.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: my monthly bill

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. We can certainly look into this for you if you like, just post a case number so we can pull up your account.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: my monthly bill

Hi Robert,

It's been over a week since we heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a case number or your modem's serial number so we can pull up your account.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->