Hughesnet Community

still unable to view my invoices help please? I already checked in

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cuddlebug

still unable to view my invoices help please? I already checked in

Unable to view my bill invoices.  Just keep getting errors.  Liz was going to check into an issue Hughes was having but still haven't heard back.  Anyone else having issues with this?  Info and help appreciated.
12 REPLIES 12
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

Can you check your invoices via this method? You can view your previous invoices via the "View/Pay My Bill" button in the Support Center, without needing to log in:

You will need your SAN. Please let me know if you are able to see your invoices there, I was able to just now.

Regarding the ability to check invoices while logged into CMC, that is currently not available for subscribers on the invoice option. We are aware of this and it is on our roadmap to have it addressed, however I have no ETA on when this will be addressed. The method as described above is recommended to check your invoices. Please let me know how that works out for you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

cuddlebug

Hello Liz,  I just now updated to version 10 in windows.  I did as you said above, but when I go to the support center link, it does not show anything like you have.  I even hit click to pay on another page, and it said it cannot give me that information because I do not have a payment account on file???? 

Show: 102550100150200 at a time. << < Prev Next > >>

Display Options
Click on a setting on the left, then pick a new option from the list on the right.

OKClose

This page is owned by cmcdashboardCustomize this Page?
This dashboard is a link to another dashboard. Customizing this dashboard will separate it from the original and any updates to the original will no longer be displayed here.

Press OK to continue.

OKCancel

Close

New Dashboard
Enter a name for your new dashboard:

Choose one of the site default dashboards to use as a template below:
Use Blank Dashboard as a template

OKCancel

Close

StreetSmart Message Console

Popup Blocked
It appears that a window we tried to open was blocked by your browser's popup blocker.

Please set your browser to "always allow" popups from http://my.hughesnet.com.

Click OK to continue and open the window that was previously blocked.

OKCancel

Close

Alert

Close

Close

Customer Care Center Home Account Management Support Tools Billing Usage

There are no items to display.
Header Link Link Script Link Mailto Link

Service Upgrades
Service Upgrades

Repair Order / Scheduler
Repair Order Inquiry

RMA
Check RMA Status

Help
Search Our Help Pages:
Search

Invisible Portlet

HughesNet Community
Community-Powered Support

HughesNet community focuses on issues, questions and suggestions that enhance the HughesNet service experience.

Access Community-powered Support

Contact Us
We offer several support options so that you can get instant access to the information you need. Please select from the following: SYSTEM CONTROL CENTER
Only available while using the HughesNet service. KNOWLEDGE BASE SUPPORT
Need help? You can access step-by-step instructions that resolve most technical issues, from setting up your service for the first time to troubleshooting problems with email. EMAIL SUPPORT
Send us an email and we will respond within 24 hours. CHAT SUPPORT
Chat enables you to instantly speak to with one of our support representatives. Chat is secure and can help with a variety of issues. Phone Support
In addition to instant chat and email support within 24 hours, HughesNet offers support by telephone 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Simply dial 866-347-3292 for any HughesNet support question.

This is all that shows on the support center link.  Please see above.
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

I made a step-by-step illustrated guide to show what you should be seeing. I used your information to view your invoices, so it should work. If you do get stuck, please let me know at which step this happens.

1. Visit supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

2. Click on the View/Pay My Bill button as seen above, this will open a new browser tab or window. (Be sure to allow pop-ups in your browser for this site)

3. This is the new screen, please be sure to enter your SAN and zip code before selecting the View my Invoice option as seen below:

4. The next screen will prompt you to answer a question based on your account info. I used your first name in this case.

5. After submitting your answer, you should see your current balance and links to your previous invoices. I've edited out your current balance and SAN to protect your privacy.

Please let me know how that works out for you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

cuddlebug

Hello Liz,
O.K....duh moment.  I did not catch the part about not signing in.  I never heard of a bill service where I had to be signed out before seeing my invoice. . . oh well, live and learn.  Now, there is one teenie weenie problem..I get as far as making a payment, but once on the payment page, where it says what option you wish to choose, make payment of current balance (which I tried to do).  When I click on that, it puts up a box saying you cannot collect a zero balance or negative amount.  So, I tried to pay the balance by clicking on the next box which allows me to put in an amount not to exceed the current balance amount.  I typed in the exact amount the invoice says I owe, but again the dreaded box comes up and says I cannot pay more than what the invoice says I owe.  I am remaining confused on this.  Can you help me one more time please?  Thank You
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Cuddlebug,

I pay my invoice billing (early) each month. Doing so I have to enter the amount I wish to pay as "Advance Payment" as shown below:

Now ... watch the for the following VERY CAREFULLY .....

"Do you wish to use your Banking Info on file": NO !!!!!!!!!

Next and this is very important UNCHECK the box that authorizes Hughes to AUTO BILL with the info you just entered:

Watch this one very closely:

Then, I log into my dashboard and check to see that the payment successfully "took" by looking for a negative value, meaning I have a "credit" balance.

cuddlebug

Gwalk, Thank you so much for your help.  It is just what I was missing.  I now have the directions written down and ready to go for next time.  Thanks a million.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

You are welcome
ljaj2008
Freshman

Cuddlebug, I am so happy you are getting help from people!
cuddlebug

Thanks Lisa...trying to work with this whole system is very new to me, but I'm pushing on.
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

We're you able to view your past invoices following the steps I showed above? I wasn't aware you were trying to pay a bill since you actually had a negative balance on your account, this is why you got the message "you cannot collect a zero balance or negative amount". 

Just another tip, if you see your balance in parentheses "($45.00)" for example, as opposed to "$45.00", that means your HughesNet account has a negative balance. 

Also, this method you're using to view/pay bills is just one option to do so, normally, subscribers may pay after logging in. We just provided another method to pay without logging for convenience.

Please let us know if your have any other questions about billing.

Thanks,
Liz

cuddlebug

Thanks for the info Liz.  Yes, I was attempting to pay my bill.  Unaware it would be in parentheses if it had a neg. balance.  I'll keep that in mind.  Thank you to all who took the time to post here.  It has helped.  My bill said 45.00 so I figured that is what I owed, will watch for the parenthesis next time. 
Liz

You're welcome, cuddlebug! We're here if you need us. 🙂

-Liz