upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadowwalker.20
Sophomore

upgrade

I seen on the upgrade page that I can upgrade to a 30gb plan. For the same amount that I pay now for 20gb. My contract is ending on the 21st. The site says that I can pay 99.99 per month without a new contract. Or I can sign a new contract for 89.99. What I want to know if I am reading it right as 89.99 per month for the whole 24 month agreement. I don't want to sign up only to find out it is 89.99 for a limited time and not the whole 24 months. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

Hello @shadowwalker.20.

Thank you for contacting us. I can confirm that this discount would be for 12 months and not for the entire 24-month contract. 

-Damian 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Great question!  

I'm seeing the same thing, though the $89.99 for the 30GB plan is $20 more than the base price I pay for my 20GB plan.  Still, it is showing the $10 discount, though, like you noticed, it doesn't indicate for how long that discount lasts.  It definitely should.    

Then, the regular HughesNet website is showing the same discount prices, but there it's saying the discount is only for 12 months.  

Capture.JPG

Damian

Hello @shadowwalker.20.

Thank you for contacting us. I can confirm that this discount would be for 12 months and not for the entire 24-month contract. 

-Damian