Andes Mints > York Peppermint Patties. Don't @ me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Andes Mints > York Peppermint Patties. Don't @ me

Andes-Mints.jpg

Today is a very good day, it's CHOCOLATE MINT DAY. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Just wanted to acknowledge the best mint chocolates, Andes, and mint chocolate chip ice cream, the best flavor.

While looking for a good header pic, I came across this and am shocked I've never seen it before. I need to find out where this is sold because hello??? Andes ice cream sandwich!!!DhIUGfwXcAAdsO4.jpeg

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

7 REPLIES 7
Jay

These are just the facts.

-Jay

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Wow. Those are good. Must,Find.The.Ice Cream.

Hardy

Agreed! Andes are the best!

-Felicia

GabeU

When we were kids, my grandparents always had Andes Mints, as well as a glass tray of assorted nuts, ready for myself and my brother when we would visit.  I looked forward to it the instant my folks would say we were going to visit them.  🙂    

D'awww~

That reminded me of this comic:

gma.jpg

My grandma always seemed to have those strawberry hard candies with the strawberry-looking wrapper. Heart

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

D'awww~

That reminded me of this comic:

gma.jpg

That's about it, too!  I got to be a chubby little kid, while my brother was the string bean.  Now it's the opposite, with him having at least 60 pounds on me.  😛 

@Liz wrote: 

My grandma always seemed to have those strawberry hard candies with the strawberry-looking wrapper. Heart

-Liz

These?  

Candies.jpg

I love these!  I haven't had them in a while, but sometimes when I shop at a store near the city I get a pound or so of them from the bulk section.  🙂

Exactly!!! I loved those strawberry candies!

-Liz