cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Butter Late than Never...

lb.jpeg

It's National Pound Cake Day!

Entenmann's is the most notable pound cake I had growing up lol but I loved it! The moist top middle part was the best part. Heart 

Got any faves? I know there's lemon pound cake and other varieties (cheesecake stuffed??) but I always go back to Entenmann's.

I love their official product description: "Indulge yourself with the rich taste of pure butter in our All Butter loaf."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm butter

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

9 REPLIES 9
MarkJFine
Professor

Native New Yorker... Love me some Entenmann's anything, also love me some pound cake.

In this case, however, nobody doesn't love them some Sara Lee...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I've never liked pound cake, though both my grandmothers made it often enough....

Cheesecake, yes, yes indeed. 

@maratsade wrote:

I've never liked pound cake, though both my grandmothers made it often enough....

It's like buttuh...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

I'd never be invited on Coffee Talk.....

@MarkJFine wrote:

It's like buttuh...

@maratsade wrote:

I'd never be invited on Coffee Talk.....

@MarkJFine wrote:

It's like buttuh...

verklempt.gif

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

@Liz Came through with the clutch Pound Cake which I will devour for breakfast tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

-Jay

GabeU

I love Entenmann's, including the pound cake.  I always get something from them whenever I go shopping.  It's one of those must have treats.  

In fact, I had a couple of Entenmann's Crumb Donuts a little earlier today.  Yum!!! 

Oooooh yesss I remember those crumb donuts. I loooove. I had those coffee crumb cakes more often than the donuts, but I love both.

-Liz

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

Oooooh yesss I remember those crumb donuts. I loooove. I had those coffee crumb cakes more often than the donuts, but I love both.

-Liz

I was going to get some when I went shopping today, but my local store was out of them.  So, I instead got a box of the Mini Apple Snack Pies and a Cheese Danish Twist.  I haven't opened either one yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

And yes, I'm that guy that snags them from the bottom so I get the best expiration date!  😛