Hughesnet Community

Feel that cool breeze? It's Peppermint Patty Day!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Feel that cool breeze? It's Peppermint Patty Day!

170px-Peppermint_Patty.png

Wait, not that Peppermint Patty. These peppermint patties:National-Peppermint-Patty-Day.jpg

Any other mint fans here? I know there's a new dark chocolate mint Kit-Kat flavor... 

When it comes to peppermint patties, I only know of York. Is there really any other worth noting? 

Is putting peppermint patties into brownies too much? 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

11 REPLIES 11
Amanda

Is it tomorrow yet?

I think the only chocolate + mint combos I dont mind eating are spearmint. Like the ones from Olive Garden or the hotel pillow chocolates. 

@Amanda wrote:

Is it tomorrow yet?

Hater.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I wouldn't turn down anything, but I'm more of a Wintergreen Lifesavers kinda guy, myself.

And yes, I'd take Olive Garden or hotel mints first.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I have to say I prefer only dark chocolate with mint, but not so much peppermint patty's. That's an extreme type of mint.

-Felicia

@Hardy wrote:

I have to say I prefer only dark chocolate with mint, but not so much peppermint patty's. That's an extreme type of mint.

-Felicia

EXTREME MINT. That reminded me of those 5 gum commercials hahaha

ncwjJC.gif

-Liz

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Both Peppermint Patty and peppermint patties are awesome.

@Liz wrote:

170px-Peppermint_Patty.png

Wait, not that Peppermint Patty. These peppermint patties:National-Peppermint-Patty-Day.jpg

Any other mint fans here? I know there's a new dark chocolate mint Kit-Kat flavor... 

When it comes to peppermint patties, I only know of York. Is there really any other worth noting? 

Is putting peppermint patties into brownies too much? 

-Liz

GabeU

They need to have a "Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Day".   😛 

I just wonder why just having Mon Day, Tues Day, Wednes Day... et. al. was never special enough.

Every day has to have some kind of commercial marketing, product, or other concept promoted as a gimmick and it's gotten to the point where there are more gimmicks than days in the year.

Edit: Don't mind me, I've been in an especially cynical way this week.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Oh, those were the days.

Moon's day, we ate moon pies

Tiu's day, we made war 
Woden's day,  we celebrated one-eyed, long-bearded wanderers

Thor's day, we bought hammers

Freya's day, we made war AND love

Saturn's day, we celebrated the crops

Sun's day, we went to the beach

It was a simpler time. 

Gonna take a step ahead and declare 2pm official nap time. Buy your official t-shirts and branded neck pillows here!

maratsade

We're HughesNet, and we support 2 pm naptime.  (that's from the commercial)