Hughesnet Community

I need to contact someone of authority about an ongoing problem and how I was treated!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chablo
Freshman

I need to contact someone of authority about an ongoing problem and how I was treated!

I've been having problems since I signed up with this service. Every month I've had to call to reset my data because it would not auto reset when the bill was paid.

Now a rep and myself have found that I have a defective modem that hughes has provided me and it leaks gigs of data daily. I tried to explain to Christie Hemsworth that I need them to replenish the EXTRA 5 GB I bought to use the net and I was abruptly cut off the chat because she told me my modem was fine when she did a test. Well little does she know John(other rep) found out my modem was leaking data and she kept trying to check my system and assure me my equipment was in great working order and was not defective. Seems she did not check the previous ticket system because when I called them they said they saw the ticket and resolution and that they credited me the data and told me to call back everyday for the free 5GB until the new modem arrived.

Christie Hemsworth was VERY unprofessional and insisted things were done her way without doing her homework.

If anyone has a number to contact corporate I'd appreciate it, please. I've put too much money into this service to have this many problems and to be treated like I'm a piece of crap!

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz | MSI B350M Gaming PRO | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | SEAGATE HDD 1TB | AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB | EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze
5 REPLIES 5
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

@Chablo

You are posting in an area of the Community that is clearly marked as not being monitored for "Tech Support".

I suggest you re-post in the Tech Support board.

The corporate level forum mods can then check your support notes and run remote diagostics on your system.

You can get a jump start on the process by running a Modem Isolation Test as outlined in this topic:

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Where-s-my-bytes-Testing-for-data-leaks/m-p/77194#M5...

Follow those directions and post the results within your new Tech Support topic and the Mods will take it from there.

Remember, if you have the HT2000w wireless modem the "radios" must be disabled during the test period.

That test was done by myself and John the rep it was determined that it had a leak.

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz | MSI B350M Gaming PRO | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | SEAGATE HDD 1TB | AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB | EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Once again, this forum is moderated by corporate level employees, As such they have access to greater resources, and again, you need to post in the Tech Support portion of the Community, not in the unmonitored "General Discussion" area.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Another old thread that needs to be locked.....  @Liz; @Amanda

DannyBoy312
Observer

The service is horrible!