It's OK to be Crabby this Monday

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

It's OK to be Crabby this Monday

crab.jpg

It's National Crab Meat Day! The tastiest spider of the sea lol. Break out the claw crackers, butter, lemon, and Old Bay! So many ways you can eat crabs! Cracking open steamed blue crabs and drinking Natty Bo? Having a crab cake sandwich? Sushi? Opting for the big boys, Alaskan king crab or snow crab?  Also, as someone who grew up in MD, blue crab is king. However, whenever I go to San Francisco, it's all about the Dungeness crab. Which do you prefer? I'm not sure if I've made a decision yet; need to eat more Dungeness crab. 🙂

If I'm eating king crab, I prefer dipping the meat into white vinegar. If I'm having a crab cake, there better be Old Bay on it. What do you normally eat with your crabs?

Oh no. I just googled crab recipes and I'm already drooling. Chili crab, crab dip, crab pretzels, crab rangoon, soft shell crab, crab puff... I feel like Bubba talking about shrimp.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Eeek. Not a fan of shellfish  here.  

That's ok, more crab for the rest of us!

(\/) (°,,,,°) (\/)

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

crab.png

Amanda keeps spoiling us... she got crabcakes for Jay and I. 

It's so good...

-Liz

maratsade

Amanda deserves a stipend so she can keep the department in edibles.  There ought to be a bronze statue of Amanda in the lobby as well.  🙂

TOTALLY agree. The company should pay, not her. 😄

-Liz

GabeU

Back in the late 90s I was lucky enough to live within a mile of a Red Lobster when they ran the first of their two "Endless Snow Crab Legs" promotions.  And, around the same time, I had just withdrawn my small 401K from my prior job (I was young and stupid and took it out instead of transferring it to my new job).  Let's just say I got my fill of crab legs during that time... and then some.  

Sometimes being young and stupid is VERY tasty!  😛

OMG... endless snow crab legs... too bad they don't do that anymore. Well.. good for Red Lobster so they don't get bankrupt  XD

-Liz