Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Kudos

Check it:

Whoosh

@Liz, @Amanda,  Kudos to you for your help with this, and to the unseen engineers as well.  The speed has been consistently good, and though it may sometimes go down a bit during times of congestion, it's fast enough for everything to work well.   Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
Amanda

That's great!

Our engineers work day, night, holidays, birthdays - basically all the time. They are very dedicated, hard workers.  There are a handful who directly work with Liz and myself that we have gotten to know over the past few years.  Many of them constantly read through this community looking for anything they can proactively help with and regularly inquire about "how the community is doing". I much consider engineering to be customer service to customer service... Liz and I call quite a bit 🙂

~Amanda

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I don't doubt it one bit, @Amanda.  In my experience, you all work very hard and definitely at all hours; I remember during the outage you were up --maybe not awake, but up-- and keeping us updated very late at night, on what should have been your time off.  You all make a hard-working team and you need to know that some of us actually sincerely appreciate all you do and are thankful for your dedication to customer service and to constant improvement of that service as well as the product. 

urock.jpg