Hughesnet Community

Ravioli, Ravioli

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay

Ravioli, Ravioli

Happy Friday and National Ravioli Day! I think Ravioli might just be my favorite pasta. There are so many possibilites for delicious fillings, sauces, etc. to create a truly unique dish. 

Plus, making some Ravioli always reminds me of this hilarious clip from Spongebob SquarePants, who was a prominant figure in my childhood Smiley Tongue

It also just so happens to be National Flour Day, so get some flour, make some pasta, and craft some Ravioli Smiley Happy

-Jay

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

One of the best foods in the world. Big fan here!

My daughter makes homemade, including the pasta from scratch.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Those are the best of the very best. My wife makes homemade ravioli (or other pasta) sometimes, and it's really heavenly.  I can only have that sort of thing very rarely (diabetic, must keep carbs very low), so I make sure to savour the meal. 

@MarkJFine wrote:

My daughter makes homemade, including the pasta from scratch.

Send some my way the next time your family makes some @maratsade @MarkJFine 

-Jay

GabeU

I've never really been much of a pasta fan, though I do like some of the more cheesy things.  I do, however, love lasagna.  The more ricotta and mozzarella, the better!  

Not a pasta fan?

Really?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@MarkJFine wrote:

Not a pasta fan?

Really?

Yep.  I've never really been.  Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it, but it's not something I desire very often.  I've never even been to Olive Garden, and probably never will.  

There used to be this great Italian restaurant called "Tina's Italian Kitchen" in Hamburg, NY.  My folks absolutely loved it, as did a lot of other people.  It was a nice place.  Not far out of reach pricey, but you wouldn't want to be eating there on a regular basis.  We'd often go with friends and such.  They'd be getting penne and risotto and all the fancy things.  I'd always get small pan pizza.  I was the oddball.  😛 

I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of guy.