TMN down?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

TMN down?

Trying to reach testmy.net, and getting a 502 error.  Does anyone know what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Depending on where you choose to stand, the Tower of Pisa leans in many different directions (double pun) ... I'm just happy to know that we can all agree pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
GabeU

@BirdDog wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

Left coast.  LOL.  😛  

Seriously Gabe, you've never heard it called the "left" (liberal) coast? You do live a sheltered life. Although I do lean left so I know the memes. 

No, I know what it means.  That's why I laughed.  

I've always just called it that way because Cali's on the left, NY's on the right.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@MarkJFine wrote:

I've always just called it that way because Cali's on the left, NY's on the right.

Guess I'm over sensitive because left is out of fashion right now. My bad. Really thought it was a political jab. Not rying to go there, really. OK, I'll shutup now.

@BirdDog wrote:

Guess I'm over sensitive because left is out of fashion right now.

It is? I just thought it seemed that way because of the coverage the fringe right was getting... in sort of a zoo-like analogy.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Depending on where you choose to stand, the Tower of Pisa leans in many different directions (double pun) ... I'm just happy to know that we can all agree pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

GabeU

@Amanda wrote:

Uh, oh.  I guess I'm in the minority on this one.  Not that I would eat it all the time, but I actually do like a pizza with ham and pineapple once in a blue moon, though I haven't had one in a very long time.  Maybe a decade or more.  

maratsade

You're very close to getting drummed out of the community, Gabe.  LOL

"Uh, oh.  I guess I'm in the minority on this one.  Not that I would eat it all the time, but I actually do like a pizza with ham and pineapple once in a blue moon, though I haven't had one in a very long time.  Maybe a decade or more. "

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

You're very close to getting drummed out of the community, Gabe.  LOL  

And to think, I love anchovies, too!  😛  

maratsade

Don't ask, don't tell, Gabe! LOL

And to think, I love anchovies, too!  😛  

maratsade

There are some very good pizzerias in Pisa, too. 

@Amanda wrote:

We'll be taking that water bottle back now Gabe LOL

GabeU

@Amanda wrote:

We'll be taking that water bottle back now Gabe LOL

Nope.  Ya can't have it!  I'm gonna hide it.  😛  

maratsade

Alert, alert! Gabe's gone rogue!  LOL

maratsade

Unless you're looking south from Canada, in which case they're reversed.

@MarkJFine wrote:

maratsade

There's all the plastic people, too.  ETA: seriously, who came up with the idea that pineapple was good on pizza, anyway? I love pineapple, but not mixed with pepperoni and tomato sauce.  

In Japan, they put corn on pizza (one of the less bizarre things they put on pizza, actually). Italy dies a little every time someone puts pineapple, corn, seaweed, scallops, clams, soy sauce, etc.

@MarkJFine wrote:

only thing I hate about the left coast is pineapple on a pizza.

@maratsade wrote:

There's all the plastic people, too.  ETA: seriously, who came up with the idea that pineapple was good on pizza, anyway? I love pineapple, but not mixed with pepperoni and tomato sauce.

I grew up in NYC so I'm mostly a traditionalist: Round style with cheese, maybe some sliced pepperoni (not peperoncinos like they do in Europe - they call that pepperoni), and red pepper seeds right out of the shaker on it.

I've only changed over to veggie pizzas recently, just because it's slightly healthier, or at least it seems that way.

maratsade

NYC pizza is excellent, imo.  I've had very good pizza in the UK too, and definitely in Italy.

@MarkJFine wrote:

I grew up in NYC so I'm mostly a traditionalist: Round style with cheese, maybe some sliced pepperoni (not peperoncinos like they do in Europe - they call that pepperoni), and red pepper seeds right out of the shaker on it.

I've only changed over to veggie pizzas recently, just because it's slightly healthier, or at least it seems that way.