cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Those whacky Nigerians.....

Attn:- Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over-due contract funds valued at Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only {US$8.5M} through {MASTER ATM CARD}. This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, Paris Club and International Monetary Fund {I.M.F} due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Region.

The World Bank, Paris Club and International Monetary Fund {I.M.F} introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference. The Master Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE.

To this end, you are required to forward your payment information as follows to enable us load your funds into the card with your information and deliver it to your door-step as the BANKERS COURIER SERVICES are in-charge of the delivery services to your destination.

1}. Your Full Name{s}:-

2}. Current Contact Address:-

3}. Your Present Occupation:-

4}. Your Age:-

5}. Contact Phone Numbers{Office and Mobile{Cell}:-

6}. A Scanned Copy of Your Identification:-

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your funds into the Master Express Credit Card and send a scan copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card through BANKERS COURIER SERVICES to you. You are only going to take care of the delivery charges. Awaiting your immediate response as soon as you receive this mail.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Best Regards,

Dr. Solomon Giwa,
Contact Person,
World Bank {African Region}.
1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Wow, that's like winning the lottery.  Congratulations!  

Don't forget about the rest of us when you get those funds.  😛  

I'm presently working with a prince for my millions, though I can't mention his name.  I'm afraid that I would lose the opportunity if I did, and I don't want to do that.  I'm so grateful for it!