Tortilla Chip Day!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Tortilla Chip Day!!

nachos.jpg

Another delicious day today, national tortilla chip day! What you like eating with 'em? Guacamole? Salsa? Cheese? All of the above?

Anyone try other non-Tex-Mexy type of tortilla chip dishes? I once made Mediterreanean nachos and those were pretty good. 

*Someone* (cough @Amanda cough) was supposed to make us her supposedly amazing salsa, but forgot today was tortilla day. Smiley Indifferent

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

9 REPLIES 9
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"What you like eating with 'em? Guacamole? Salsa? Cheese?"

Yes. 

maratsade

1. It's virtually impossible to look away from that picture.

2. Amanda! For shame. Get thee to a Mexican restaurant and return laden down with nachos. 

OOp... Amanda just put these on my desk. She's the best. Heart HeartHeart

tortilla.jpg

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I looked for Rounds for my Superbowl Chili earlier this month and they were out. Had to force myself to get Restaurant style.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

@MarkJFine wrote:

Had to force myself to get Restaurant style.

Builds character. 

GabeU

I just had some Doritos with chip dip  Does that count?  😛  

I think it counts LOL  I don't dip Doritos in anything since they're already flavored, but do you!

-Liz

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

I think it counts LOL  I don't dip Doritos in anything since they're already flavored, but do you!

-Liz

I used to be the same way with Doritos.  Years ago I was at a Super Bowl party and people were dipping their Doritos into dip.  I tried it and liked it.  I normally don't do so, but once in a while, especially when they have a dip sale at our local store, I do.  I'm not much on potato chips, so I use the Doritos instead.  😛 

maratsade

But of course. 

@GabeU wrote:

I just had some Doritos with chip dip  Does that count?  😛