cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very quiet...

Distinguished Professor IV

Very quiet...

It's just an interesting observation, but today was the first week day in recent memory in which there were no posts in any section, other than this section, of course, and that was to honor frozen yogurt.  A good sign.  Smiley Happy

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Professor I

Re: Very quiet...

Not quite accurate... 

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

@maratsade wrote:

Not quite accurate... 

indeed

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Advanced Tutor

Just a thought. Maybe this site has become more SOCIAL & less SUPPORTIVE.

What makes you say that?

Reggie wrote:

Just a thought. Maybe this site has become more SOCIAL & less SUPPORTIVE.

Advanced Tutor

Just my observations.

That's obvious, but what observations make you come to that conclusion?  Please share. 

Advanced Tutor

Not going down this Rabbit hole.

Interesting. I wonder why you even bother posting, then. Are you afraid someone may challenge your opinions?  You appear to be very disgruntled, as evidenced by your giving kudos to other disgruntled folks. Why not say what's bugging you? 

Advanced Tutor

@maratsade wrote:

Interesting. I wonder why you even bother posting, then. Are you afraid someone may challenge your opinions?  You appear to be very disgruntled, as evidenced by your giving kudos to other disgruntled folks. Why not say what's bugging you? 

You are wrong. I'm very happy with "MY SERVICE".

I'm not arguing with you. I've seen too many post go that way.