Very quiet...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Very quiet...

It's just an interesting observation, but today was the first week day in recent memory in which there were no posts in any section, other than this section, of course, and that was to honor frozen yogurt.  A good sign.  🙂

14 REPLIES 14
maratsade

Not quite accurate... 

@maratsade wrote:

Not quite accurate... 

indeed

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Just a thought. Maybe this site has become more SOCIAL & less SUPPORTIVE.

maratsade

What makes you say that?

Reggie wrote:

Just a thought. Maybe this site has become more SOCIAL & less SUPPORTIVE.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Just my observations.

maratsade

That's obvious, but what observations make you come to that conclusion?  Please share. 

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Not going down this Rabbit hole.

maratsade

Interesting. I wonder why you even bother posting, then. Are you afraid someone may challenge your opinions?  You appear to be very disgruntled, as evidenced by your giving kudos to other disgruntled folks. Why not say what's bugging you? 

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@maratsade wrote:

Interesting. I wonder why you even bother posting, then. Are you afraid someone may challenge your opinions?  You appear to be very disgruntled, as evidenced by your giving kudos to other disgruntled folks. Why not say what's bugging you? 

You are wrong. I'm very happy with "MY SERVICE".

I'm not arguing with you. I've seen too many post go that way.

I believe this particular area is intended to be social. And, as tis the subject of this thread, there haven’t been many support posts of late (with the exception of yesterday’s completely inappropriate ranter - there was no call for that).

Based on that, your observation could very well be warranted.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

This area is intended to be social, so people are social  here. Support goes on all the time when there are legit support requests.  

@MarkJFine wrote:
I believe this particular area is intended to be social. And, as tis the subject of this thread, there haven’t been many support posts of late (with the exception of yesterday’s completely inappropriate ranter - there was no call for that).

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Not quite accurate... 

True, but I mean what's still here.  

And I missed it again, evidently.  😛 

Yeah, it was pretty vile.

GabeU

@MarkJFine wrote:
Yeah, it was pretty vile.

I was able to see a snapshot of the second one, and you're right, it was very vile, and completely unwarranted.