cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very quiet...

Assistant Professor

Re: Very quiet...

I believe this particular area is intended to be social. And, as tis the subject of this thread, there haven’t been many support posts of late (with the exception of yesterday’s completely inappropriate ranter - there was no call for that).

Based on that, your observation could very well be warranted.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

Not quite accurate... 

True, but I mean what's still here.  

And I missed it again, evidently.  Smiley Tongue 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Yeah, it was pretty vile.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:
Yeah, it was pretty vile.

I was able to see a snapshot of the second one, and you're right, it was very vile, and completely unwarranted.   

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor I

This area is intended to be social, so people are social  here. Support goes on all the time when there are legit support requests.  

@MarkJFine wrote:
I believe this particular area is intended to be social. And, as tis the subject of this thread, there haven’t been many support posts of late (with the exception of yesterday’s completely inappropriate ranter - there was no call for that).