Did you mean: 

Waddayathink?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Waddayathink?

Think I should keep it going?  

Capture.JPG

41 days isn't too bad.  Smiley Tongue 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Waddayathink?

I say keep going.

Highlighted

@maratsade wrote:

I say keep going.

Can you imagine?  Smiley Tongue 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Senior

@GabeU wrote:

Think I should keep it going?  

41 days isn't too bad.  Smiley Tongue 

It might be faster to enter the code manually, hexadecimal.

I'll send you the code.  You'll need a printer with 47,000 sheets of paper.  Hope you have some extra ink!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

I like your idea, Lighthope1. @GabeU , you should give it a try.  

@lighthope1 wrote:

I'll send you the code.  You'll need a printer with 47,000 sheets of paper.  Hope you have some extra ink!

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Kill it, reboot your modem, then restart the download. For some reason sometimes it doesn't get going until the second try.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Associate Professor
Highlighted

@lighthope1 wrote:

I think I'll be just a tad bit short.  Smiley Tongue 

Highlighted

@MarkJFine wrote:

Kill it, reboot your modem, then restart the download. For some reason sometimes it doesn't get going until the second try.

That's actually one of the first things I tried.  First a couple of internal reboots, then power cycles.  

Today isn't much better.  Hopefully tomorrow will be.

Highlighted

@C0RR0SIVE 

A 60GB download?  EEEK!!!!  At my file download speed it would take 20.21 years.  LOL.