cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to cry over HughesNet

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Want to cry over HughesNet

Sports fans can get so GRRRRR about stuff. (OK, not sure if this applies to golf). 

Dude's overcome by The GRRRRDude's overcome by The GRRRR

Highlighted

Apparently, golf people get grrr too.

Golf GRRRRGolf GRRRR

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@maratsade wrote:

Sports fans can get so GRRRRR about stuff. (OK, not sure if this applies to golf). 

Dude's overcome by The GRRRRDude's overcome by The GRRRR

Liverpool fans can grrr all they want.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

The Tele says we're not to suppress fans' freedom to GRRR.  Check out the pic of an angry Arsenal fan.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Oh gawd... that's Claude, one of the AFTV mongs. He routinely goes apoplectic.

Edit: Claude faked a despondent video on periscope last winter and disappeared for 5 days in order to generate sympathy from people like Gary Linaker and other notables. Apparently he wasn't getting enough social media attention.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

That's indeed Claude....He's a nutter.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Edited this comment to add so that y'all won't tell me to go elsewhere: Ah, posted in the wrong spot as I *do* wish to have some tech support on this issue.

Highlighted

What issue is that?

thewarehouse wrote:

I *do* wish to have some tech support on this issue.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@thewarehouse 

3rd party speed tests normally choose a testing server that is either close to your gateway, which is nowhere near you, or that gives the lowest latency (at the time of the test).  They don't normally choose one near your own location, and on the off chance that they do, it's coincidence.    

Regarding the rest of the issues you're having, you should start a new topic in tech support. 

P.S.  Don't worry, I don't have special powers. Smiley Tongue  I could see what your original question was in my email notification of this reply due to me being subscribed to this thread.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Junior

Well, you have to turn off buy buying more 1GB-s. You have 10 for daytime, 50 for night time and you pay around $60 a month for it. Yes, it gets slow when the limit is reached, but at this point, the technology and the companies working like this. There is not much people can do, if the only option is satellite provider.

Tags (1)