Hughesnet Community

Calling customer service they're recording Cuts in and out will not accept my phone number no option

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigt
New Poster

Calling customer service they're recording Cuts in and out will not accept my phone number no option

Trying to reach someone in customer service it's difficult you call customer service phone number and the recording Cuts in and out you can only hear part of what they're saying they tell me to input my phone number but the message from them Cuts in halfway through my phone number every time I ended up trying chat with attack chat was messed up today I was able to get my phone number in chat and luckily the tech called me back knowing I was having an issue with chat

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

What kind of customer service help are you looking for? There are several Hughesnet reps on this site that can help with issues.

I was just trying to get information about the new Jupiter 3. I have the 100 Gig plan and I wanted to know what the difference in cost was for New Jupiter 3 plus any installation fees. The taxi called me back after I gave up on chat not working right he called me and he was very helpful told me about the tutor French versions of Jupiter 3 and also how much it would cost for me to upgrade which would have to have a service call to set up the Jupiter 3 and he gave me the information what that would cost and then the monthly charges he was very helpful. 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I’m glad you got the answers you needed!