Cell phone thru Wifi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrightEyes92
New Poster

Cell phone thru Wifi

My cell phone works only thru the Wifi. I do not have any cell phone service with anybody. No Straight Talk, ATT, Verizon, nobody but the Wifi. I use Text Now for my phone service which h is thru the Wifi. And now no one can hear me. Even when I was on the phone with Tech support yesterday a couple of times. They could not hear me. I was all garbled.
How can I rectify this?

Thank you
Marie R
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Do you have HughesNet Voice? 

HughesNet doesn't support wifi calling; they offer the HughesNet Voice service instead. 

@BrightEyes92 wrote:
My cell phone works only thru the Wifi. I do not have any cell phone service with anybody. No Straight Talk, ATT, Verizon, nobody but the Wifi. I use Text Now for my phone service which h is thru the Wifi. And now no one can hear me. Even when I was on the phone with Tech support yesterday a couple of times. They could not hear me. I was all garbled.
How can I rectify this?

Thank you
Marie R

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Do you have HughesNet Voice? 

HughesNet doesn't support wifi calling; they offer the HughesNet Voice service instead. 

@BrightEyes92 wrote:
How can I rectify this?

Thank you
Marie R