Continual Connectivity Issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vapsman88
New Poster

Continual Connectivity Issues

I am continually losing the connection to the Satellite. I may go a few hours or several days but then I lose the connection without respect to the weather.

Most recently I went about a week and then about 3AM I lost the connection and all the troubleshooting didn't re-establish the connection.

I waited until later this morning in hopes of getting a local representative but recieved the Foreign Call Center. The problewm with the Foreign Call center

is that they are almost impossible to understand and the phone cionnection is usually terrible.

They restored service and I requested a Tech to come out to see why this keeps happening and even though I pay for Maintenance they want to charge $125 fee.

So I have to wait to get disconnected again, I guess.

Anyone else have issues like this? I have Gen5 HT2000W Modem, Windows7 Desktop.

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi John,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I located your account and dug a little deeper to address your concerns. It looks like the coaxial cable is the source of your intermittent connectivity. 

I have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site and to replace the cable. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Sep 29, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM . Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #106497657 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
vapsman88
New Poster

Well as predicted, I lost the Satellite connection again. This is ridiculous.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

John, that's crazy. I hope you can get this resolved asap.  As for the call centers, have you tried chat? I find that communication is easier that way.  Of course, you have to have Internet for that..... 

Thanks for the reply. 

Apparently I am on Tech Support Sh*t List. Still no call, as if there was going to be one.

Also, how do you access chat?

Thanks, John

Hi John,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I located your account and dug a little deeper to address your concerns. It looks like the coaxial cable is the source of your intermittent connectivity. 

I have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site and to replace the cable. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Sep 29, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM . Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #106497657 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks, Liz.

I was supposed to get a call yesterday, but never recieved it. I hope the Tech can figure out what is going on.

~John

Well the tech didn't show up and I was reserving the time. So I called and was told no Tech was assigned and then finally told one would supposedly come out Monday.

Good morning vapsman88,

Thank you for letting me know, I apologize for this inconvenience. I'll escalate to our installations department to see what happened. From the dispatch notes that I can see, the tech's ETA is listed as 10/2 and that they will call you that morning. Please let us know how it goes.

vapsman88
New Poster

Well just spoke to technical support and was refused any help, was told someone will call me in a day or two. Wow, thanks.