HT2000W Getting a 14.1.2 Error and locking up my windows 10 PC

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GordonOCooper
Spectator

HT2000W Getting a 14.1.2 Error and locking up my windows 10 PC

My PC locks up 7 to 10 times a day and when it locks up I loose my internet and phone. I do a hard reset on the PC and when it finishes booting I will have Internet and Phone again without re booting the router. What could possibly be the issue. This has been going on for over a year, they sent someone out and the tech adjusted the dish. That improved the spped but not the issue. Now Tech support is saying I will have to pay for a service call. This is a business account and when I signed up for it I was told Business accounts received priority. If its not my equipment why do I have to pay to fix your equipment?  I have already filed a complaint with the (F) (C) (C) and Hughes Net has 30 days to come up with a solution.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Unfortunately, this community is geared towards residential subscribers; the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. For a business account you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

Additionally, since you have filed a complaint, you have effectively frozen any official help here, except from one of us subscribers. You will hear from corporate within 30 days of your complaint. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Unfortunately, this community is geared towards residential subscribers; the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. For a business account you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

Additionally, since you have filed a complaint, you have effectively frozen any official help here, except from one of us subscribers. You will hear from corporate within 30 days of your complaint. 

Ryan11433
Junior

@GordonOCooper wrote:

My PC locks up 7 to 10 times a day and when it locks up I loose my internet and phone. I do a hard reset on the PC and when it finishes booting I will have Internet and Phone again without re booting the router. What could possibly be the issue.

It sounds like it's the hardware inside your computer. I remember having this issue long time ago when my ISP was Comcast Business it was my motherboard that I had it replaced then it stopped happening or you really have a hacker (we do not know who) fooling around with HughesNet because it is happening to me too sometimes. 😳 

Of course I am not back on business yet because when I first signed up my friend called for me because I'm hard of hearing that I will not be able to understand them over phone. It seems that it got the wrong department that I'm on residential service until I decide to correct it to business class type.