cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Network

Senior

Re: Hidden Network

First question asked about hidden network. After thinking about it I asked 2 more questions.

I do not believe that Hughesnet is being transparent. I do not buy that they can do what they want and we have no choice.

When members ask specifically about the "Hidden Network" no explaination is given.

The "supposed experts" on this forum also have no answers as to the "hidden network". They chose to attack members wanting to know what is going on. WHY?

I'll just leave it at that.....

Associate Professor

@lake_woman

We honestly can't give anymore than what we already know with out taking wild guesses which may or may not be true.

Hughesnet will tell us what it's there for, if, and when, they decide to enable the use of the network.  They have traditionally been more transparent than other internet providers in the past, however before new products come to market, they remain tight lipped about things.

Senior

Then DO NOT attack members wanting to know what is going on.

Plain and simple, you guys do not know what the heck is going on. DO NOT ATTACK MEMBERS ASKING VIABLE QUESTIONS. There are reasons that you cannot answer. MYSTERIOUS!

Highlighted

I dont understand,  from what posts I have read I did not see anything being ignorant or attacking.   Maybe the comments about it being used for a popcorn maker?  If so, they must not have seen the video about Gen5 which was made as a joke, where this comment came up.  It was not made to be ignorant or anything to anyone, just a joke.  Other than that I do not know.   

Senior Instructor

This issue has been marked by the OP several times as being solved.

Think it needs to be locked down and stowed by the admins (if that's still possible) so it can't continue to feed on itself.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Excellent idea, Mark. 

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->