cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet Voice just recently stopped

kitnbob
Tutor

Re: HughesNet Voice just recently stopped

The ATA has been power cycled for almost 40 mins now.

Power led is lit.

The WAN led is lit and flickering.

The one in the middle Phone led is dark.........  never flashed once.

@Liz  Thank you

kitnbob
Tutor

To eliminate radio interference  I turned off both  wi-fi frequencies  on the HT2000W, unplugged the old cordless telephone, powered down the printer.

Still no dial tone. Anything else I can try from here?  @Liz 

Liz

Good morning kitnbob,

Thanks for trying. I was following up on your case and I see we've tried to reach out to you today on the alternative number ending in 23. We'd like to do some live troubleshooting with you. At your convenience, please give us a call back at 866-347-3292 and reference case 134381569.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

kitnbob
Tutor

I was just on the phone with phone tech and she could  not hear me very well. I did hear that she wanted to send out a technician to my house. We were unable to do any live troubleshooting 4:22 PM

Liz

Good morning kitnbob, 

Thank you for this update. I can create a dispatch for you, do you have a preference for when to have a technician over? Morning or afternoon?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

kitnbob
Tutor

@Liz mornings might have less satellite congestion

Liz

Hi kitnbob, 

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Dec 11, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

-Liz

kitnbob
Tutor

Thank you.

kitnbob
Tutor

Hughesnet Voice just  mysteriously started.

Liz

Good morning kitnbob,

Thank you for this update, that was unexpected. If everything is working well and you don't think you will be needing the site visit tomorrow, you can cancel when your assigned local dealer calls to confirm the appointment.

-Liz