Hughesnet Email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wgrobison1
Sophomore

Hughesnet Email

This morning earlier when I tried to access my email, I got Zimbra  email showing nothing in inbox. 

Now I get two messages

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

email.hughes.net didn't send any data

err_empty_reponse

everything else seems to be ok in accessing websites

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Good morning wgrobison1,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm seeing this on my end too, and notice that others are experiencing the same. I'm escalating immediately to our e-mail admins to address. I'll keep this thread posted.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Good morning folks,

This has been resolved; thank you so much for your patience and for speaking up so we could address this for you. Please don't hesitate to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

How are you accessing email? Are you using a browser?

I have tried to access through suppot page email button, Hughesnet home page and favorites, all are giving different error messages. Restarted machine, unplugged power to modem still same results

maratsade

Thanks! I tried it too and posted screenshots of the error messages I'm getting. 

@wgrobison1 wrote:

I have tried to access through suppot page email button, Hughesnet home page and favorites, all are giving different error messages. Restarted machine, unplugged power to modem still same results

wgrobison1
Sophomore

new message now 

It looks like the webpage at https://email.hughes.net/service/extension/saml2acs might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED
maratsade

Try clearing cache, cookies, and history.  EDIT: disregard. I just tried all this and the errors still pop up. 

wgrobison1 wrote:

new message now 

It looks like the webpage at https://email.hughes.net/service/extension/saml2acs might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED

maratsade

@Liz ,

I just tried accessing Webmail using Firefox and Chrome, regular and incognito, plus clearing of cache, etc. I get these error messages:

With Firefox

firefox-email-error.png

With Chrome

chrome-email-error.png

jcwilde1
New Poster

I get a whole long string of errors. Also, instant chat just endlessly says "Connecting" -- so only way to get in touch is phone support which has always been lacking. 😞

maratsade

They're working on it. 

@jcwilde1 wrote:

I get a whole long string of errors. Also, instant chat just endlessly says "Connecting" -- so only way to get in touch is phone support which has always been lacking. 😞

Liz

Good morning wgrobison1,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm seeing this on my end too, and notice that others are experiencing the same. I'm escalating immediately to our e-mail admins to address. I'll keep this thread posted.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Thank you, Email appears to be ok now

Hi wgrobison1,

Thank you for letting me know!

-Liz

Good morning folks,

This has been resolved; thank you so much for your patience and for speaking up so we could address this for you. Please don't hesitate to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

I had this happen this am allso, zimbra logo was in place of Hughesnet logo in my email ( Top left of the page above the word Mail ) It is back to normal now. But i question what went on, so I go to the settings wheel on the top right of the page, drop down the list and click on help and this is what pulls up https://zimbra.github.io/userguide/zcloud/userguide-zcloud.html  What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

maratsade

The issue has been fixed. Possibly just a glitch. 

@jlisa001 wrote:

What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

GabeU

@jlisa001 wrote:

I had this happen this am allso, zimbra logo was in place of Hughesnet logo in my email ( Top left of the page above the word Mail ) It is back to normal now. But i question what went on, so I go to the settings wheel on the top right of the page, drop down the list and click on help and this is what pulls up https://zimbra.github.io/userguide/zcloud/userguide-zcloud.html  What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

Zimbra is the webmail client used by HughesNet for their email.