Hughesnet Community

I am getting weird messages at top of my Web browsers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrgarrett
Sophomore

I am getting weird messages at top of my Web browsers.

For the last week I have been getting message banners at the top of my Web browsers.. Every other  page: You must log in to continue! or Unfortunately, the page that you are looking for no longer exist.   The address shown when this occurs is: http://messages.hughesnet.com/billing/sdcc.cfm?SN=

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

jrgarret,

Yeah... part of the system to inform subscribers their information is outdated, is messed up...  Basically any time that happens, it means that your payment information on file has expired and it needs to be updated.  It's probably the expiration date on the card you use to make your payments.  You may want to call Hughesnet and update your information, or, go to My Account > Account Information at the top of this page, and then click Update under Payment Type so you can update your card on file.

Once updated, it can take awhile for the system to process the information and it will stop doing that to you.

If you have any issues please let us know.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

jrgarret,

Yeah... part of the system to inform subscribers their information is outdated, is messed up...  Basically any time that happens, it means that your payment information on file has expired and it needs to be updated.  It's probably the expiration date on the card you use to make your payments.  You may want to call Hughesnet and update your information, or, go to My Account > Account Information at the top of this page, and then click Update under Payment Type so you can update your card on file.

Once updated, it can take awhile for the system to process the information and it will stop doing that to you.

If you have any issues please let us know.