cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep losing connection

Re: I keep losing connection

You're welcome Cheryl, we hope to get your internet up and running normally again quickly!

-Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Sophomore

@Liz 

@maratsade 

@GabeU 

@MarkJFine

UPDATE 02/13/2020:  Finally got a tech to pay a visit late yesterday. Not only was the dish out of alignment but the modem and power pack had to be replaced. So it was a combo of the 2. And I now my system is a little bit faster than it was before the issues cropped up last week!

Thanks to everyone who responded and helped me maintain what little sanity I had left.

View solution in original post

Distinguished Professor I

Excellent news, @cherylaoife !

Assistant Professor

Great. Guess this was one of those c) all of the above things.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@cherylaoife 

That's great news!  I'm glad it's now fixed, and that it may be even better than it was prior to the issue starting certainly doesn't hurt.   

Thank you for letting us know.  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good morning cherylaoife,

That's excellent news, I'm glad the tech sorted all that for you. Thank you for coming back with an update!

Thanks,

Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.