Incorrect password no wifi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mirandaboxing
Freshman

Incorrect password no wifi

Why is my wife password not working? It worked before. I rebooted my router and now I can't connect because of incorrect password all of a sudden. I can't even get into the HughesNet support page to change password because I have to be connected to router. What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you! It’s working now. I chatted with an agent and somehow the password changed. I never changed the password so not really sure how it happened.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Are you talking about the wifi password? That's "admin."

Yes. 65C190D2-5B8F-4AF4-9038-1D9DF6FBA5C9.jpegIt was working before now all of a sudden i says incorrect password. 

The password we type in to connect to WiFi from router...

maratsade

Did you change it from the password that's on a sticker on the back of the modem?  Rebooting the modem would not have affected it either way.  Not sure if the mods here can reset your password to the factory one, but it's worth a try. @Liz , @Remy , @Damian 

No I did not change he password. I can’t even get into the support page because I have to be connected to the same network

Thank you. I’m chatting with an hughsnet agent at the moment.
maratsade

Excellent. Good luck!

Thank you! It’s working now. I chatted with an agent and somehow the password changed. I never changed the password so not really sure how it happened.