Intermittent Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimpate
Freshman

Intermittent Internet

Is anybody else having issues with intermittent internet? I’m in the 83541 area code and my modem is working fine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's fixed ~ third agent was able to get it to work. What a relief!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Liz

Hello Kim,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I don't see any outage reports for your beam that would cause this, and your diagnostics are looking fine at the moment. I'm glad to see that our phone agent has already recently assisted you with your concerns. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

kimpate
Freshman

Thanks Liz. My internet is still down.

I'm looking at your diagnostics right now, everything is up and running. Are you unable to browse the internet on all of your devices?

I see that the device named HP7B0EBE only has a fair signal to the wifi modem, so if you're currently using that, I suggest moving it closer. 

Does Google.com even load for you?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I just purchased $35 worth of tokens plus the 2gigs I was given and still no internet.

Can a tech come to my home and take a look?

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

They don't send a tech unless they can see a problem from their side.  If you still want a tech, you can probably request one -- it will cost $125. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Can a tech come to my home and take a look?

Got it. OK then I will call HughesNet back and tell them there’s still an issue. Thank you!
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I'm going to tag Hughesnet reps who read this site; they may have more info for you.

@Liz

@Amanda

@Brooke

@Jay

Thanks @maratsade and @Liz it's all working now.

Good morning Kim,

Thanks for posting back to let us know, glad it all worked out!

Have a good weekend!

It's fixed ~ third agent was able to get it to work. What a relief!

I’m only able to get online using my cell phone.