Modem no lights

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken2
New Poster

Modem no lights

I just got home and seen no internet on my devices. So I check the modem and nothing, no lights at all. I tried unplugging it and still nothing happened. Is there any thing else I could try?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi Ken, 

I see that our support team has already shipped you a replacement modem. Please let us know here if the replacement does not resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Ken2 

If the problem still exists, while using a device that is connected to the HughesNet modem via LAN cable, what do you see for a State Code on this page?  It will be in the System Summary box near the top of the page.  Also, what's showing for your Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the WAN Info box on the bottom left?

Amanda

Hi Ken, 

I see that our support team has already shipped you a replacement modem. Please let us know here if the replacement does not resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi Ken, just checking to see if the replacement modem has resolved your issue as I see that your service is up and online currently.

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Amanda