Hughesnet Community

My modem/router fell off our kitchen counter and broke….

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PHadsock45
Freshman

My modem/router fell off our kitchen counter and broke….

My router/modem fell off of our kitchen counter and broke. It no longer lights up or connects to the internet.

How do I go about ordering a new one?

Heather

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

PHadsock,

Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear your modem broke and isn't functioning. Normally, to order a new modem, we recommend reaching out to us here in the Community, or call our support team as Gabe stated above! For this situation, however, I will go ahead and send an replacement modem free of charge as a one-time courtesy! Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Since it's time sensitive, as in not having service until it's replaced, I would call customer service at 866-347-3292. 

Or, you can wait for a rep to answer here.

Remy

PHadsock,

Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear your modem broke and isn't functioning. Normally, to order a new modem, we recommend reaching out to us here in the Community, or call our support team as Gabe stated above! For this situation, however, I will go ahead and send an replacement modem free of charge as a one-time courtesy! Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Thanks,

Remy

Thank You so very much! I deeply appreciate it! 🙂