cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMW24
New Poster

No Gateway

We had 10 days in May without internet.

Now internet out every day from 4 PM until noon the next day.  System info says creating IPGW pool Can't get SQF higher than 15. what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

The only thing you can do personally is to try power cycling the modem, though with this kind of issue I don't know that it will help. To do so, unplug the modem, wait a minute, then plug it back in. Then wait a few minutes to give it a chance to be fully back up and running. It might also be a good idea to ensure that the coax cable connection at the back of the modem is at least finger tight. It doesn't need to be tool tightened, but it shouldn't be loose. 

Chances are there's an aiming issue or some kind of cable issue. The reps can run remote diagnostics to see if they can tell what's going on. Hopefully you'll hear from one of them soon. 

If you don't want to wait for a rep here to reply, you can try calling the customer service line, at 866-347-3292.

Remy

JMW24,

Thanks for reaching out! It seems this is your first post here. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some service interruptions, and we'd love to help take a look into this for you. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached. In addition, please let us know once you've power cycled the modem.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Hello again,

Internet service seems to be fine now since I reached out for help. Hughes net phone service is having some problems but all else is OK. Many thanks!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@JMW24 wrote:

Hello again,

Internet service seems to be fine now since I reached out for help. Hughes net phone service is having some problems but all else is OK. Many thanks!

I would still reach out to Remy, who can run remote diagnostics on your service to see if anything's amiss.