cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No attachment tab

Freshman

No attachment tab

Why does my email not have an attachment tab when I compose an email?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No attachment tab

Good morning DebiLynne,

I appreciate your patience while I looked into this for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, currently the only way to add attachments is via desktop webmail. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

10 REPLIES 10
Assistant Professor

No tab but you should have these two ways:

Capture.PNG

Freshman

My page does not look like that. It has 5 tabs, an envelope, a head, a calender, a folder and the looking glass.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@DebiLynne 

Can you post a snapshot of what you're seeing?  Also, what browser are you using?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

Professor

Looks like you're using the browser on your phone.  I tried it on my phone and I see the same thing you see.  I couldn't find a way to add attachments either....maybe someone else here (subscriber or mod) who knows how to do this will chime in....

Assistant Professor

In the pull down settings for Chrome (upper right) set it to show the Desktop version of page. See if that works.

Professor

On my iPhone the settings are at the bottom, represented by 3 dots. When clicking that, there's the option to "Request desktop site."  When I do that, it takes me to myHughesNet.  I tap "My Email" but it does nothing except continue to display the myHughesNet splash page. 

Good morning DebiLynne,

Thanks for posting and working with the community so far. I'm able to reproduce what you're seeing and am not seeing a way to add attachments via mobile. I'm checking with out e-mail admins if there's a way or if the only option is via desktop. I'll let you know once I find out. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning DebiLynne,

I appreciate your patience while I looked into this for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, currently the only way to add attachments is via desktop webmail. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks,
Liz