No connection since Thursday night

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarina
Freshman

No connection since Thursday night

I have had no connection since thursday night. There was a power outage and I havent had service since. Have tried everything and checked all the cables etc. Connectivity test says:

Unable to resolve gateway.

You do not have connectivity to the gateway.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Sarina!

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Oct 17, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HughesNet reps on this site  will be back tomorrow -- they will likely run remote diagnostics on your system to see what's going on. 

Sarina wrote:

I have had no connection since thursday night. There was a power outage and I havent had service since. Have tried everything and checked all the cables etc. Connectivity test says:

Unable to resolve gateway.

You do not have connectivity to the gateway.

Liz

Good morning Sarina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you haven't already called in to resolve your connectivity concern, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can help.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi!

Thank you for reaching out. I have tried to PM you my SAN but it says I am not allowed (have reached the limit of private messages I can send)

----

Nevermind - It went through!

Thanks Sarina!

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Oct 17, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

Thanks

Liz

Good morning Sarina,

Just following up on your site and I'm glad to see you're back online. If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out to us any time.

-Liz